Recent content by Gen. Grant

  1. G

    So Perkins is not playing this weekend??

    I'm almost positive I saw him in a boot on campus this week. It was from a distance so I couldn't really see his face. He was nearly running in it ha. I think he might have been late for class. He looked fine by the way he moved, maybe it's just for precaution.
  2. G

    Expansion cam has been frozen since about 1030 yesterday morning.

    I went by last night around ten and they had crews working. They were mainly working on the west side and the gates. I would guess it was around three crews. The new gates on the west side look really nice. They put the names of families on the top of the gates.
  3. G

    Any practice news?

    When is the next open practice or meet the bulldogs?
  4. G

    we got some footbaw going on at DWS...

    He tweeted several people that students would be able to sit in the north endzone. I don't know how many but I'm with you, it seems like its a long way from being safe.
  5. G

    Cowbells

    Don't go there. Nasty and they wouldn't let ANTHONY 17n DIXON in!! I will never give them money or send any their way.
  6. G

    OT: AC control for your house question

    Yes, it's bad for your unit to work that much. Your wallet also. Leave it 5 to 7 degrees higher than normal. If it won't be for a long time.
  7. G

    So Jadeveon Clowney just said he would wear a Florida or Georgia hat...

    So y'all would be ok with Tyler Russel wearing a Mississippi cap if it matched his outfit??? That seems to be my take-away from this...
  8. G

    New base on the Egg.

    Where we consulted about this? What is the protocol in changing the trophy?
  9. G

    So, sounds as if Madison Central's Head Baseball Coach resigned rather abruptly.

    I wonder if that coach is a two hole hitter? Is she a 5 tool mom?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade