Recent content by GeeWhy

  1. G

    No more free boards of Hoops and football?

    Are you saying we can't expect a free lunch?
  2. G

    nm

  3. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

  4. G

    No more free boards of Hoops and football?

    Some of use don't have a dollar. What do we do?
  5. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

  6. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    Hmmm... I seldom visited them, but interesting. Wonder how long this one lasts.
  7. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    Same. Thought it might be because it was the weekend. It didn't make sense to me because Ben started a thread about how to create a free account. Even clicked it after that message. It only led to IC's front page. I saw nothing about registering anything,
  8. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    You have me confused with the other GeeWhy. J/K I don't do them much any more. Now anyone can use AI to do something better than I could. Although, I really essentially stopped some time ago. Every once in awhile the urge gets to me. BTW, you mean the one in the car, right? That was not me. The...
  9. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    As I'm one of the worst, it balances out. So far, I have not been refused service at this establishment. It is boring though.
  10. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    It just made me confirm cancellation more than once. IIRC, the last time it told me I would no longer be able to access the site.
  11. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    I know. It was just a gamble that I lost. Let's just say I've accidentally won it in the past. No biggie. I have it now anyway sans Showtime. There's enough other stuff out there.
  12. G

    Goodbye, cruel ZZL.

    Yeah. Also, still use the BoB (which is on life support) and the ZZLP. 247 let me post before I took their deal. Honestly, only did that hoping to get some free Paramount+. That did not work. At least I have access to their premium if something big breaks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set