Recent content by Gebmo

  1. G

    Anybody going to Northwestern dual?

    Everyone on the board knows you what you mean, but just a reminder that when talking to your wife, its “our lovely daughters basketball team has a tournament that week so I guess I can’t go to Psu wrestling, but it will be great spending time together as a family”. She will know right away that...
  2. G

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Same for me. I added an On3 account when it started, and have had no issue getting in since.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida