Recent content by Gator28031

  1. G

    A.L Brown 2025 Football Schedule

    Al brown, brings up a undefeated jv team but that does not necessarily transfer to varsity. Kannapolis has been a bad football team under the Hardin era. I have to see it to believe it.
  2. G

    1st Round 4A scores

    Half weddington 34 Brown 7
  3. G

    1st Round 4A scores

    Weddngton 28 Brown 0 2nd qtr
  4. G

    Lake Norman 7-2 at Mooresville 8-1

    Mooresville 42 Lake Norman 7
  5. G

    Concord vs Brown

  6. G

    Big JV Match Ups - Scores & Comments

    Kannapolis 15 Mooresville 12 Final
  7. G

    AL Brown at Mooresville JV's

    Wow!
  8. G

    Mooresville at AL Brown

    Let's be honest, this conference is trash this year with the exception of Mooresville. Lake Norman is decent but I would not consider them a good team.
  9. G

    Mooresville at AL Brown

    My prediction Mooresville 56 Brown 0
  10. G

    Mooresville at AL Brown

    Yep, Looking forward to Thursday night
  11. G

    Mooresville at AL Brown

    I agree, running clock at halftime.
  12. G

    South Iredell vs AL Brown

    It's about what I figured. This is the worst kannapolis team since the mid 70s
  13. G

    10/11 Scores Post em if u got em

    WC 16 Brown 14 Final Last second field goal
  14. G

    10/11 Scores Post em if u got em

  15. G

    Mooresville at South Iredell

    I got Mooresville 52 S. Iredell 7
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set