Recent content by GamesVanDerBeek

  1. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    Heh, “cheese dick” maybe I'm just searching for silver linings but that cracked me up
  2. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    Is it bad that I knew in my bones it was over at after the first?
  3. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    Thought Minto shoulda got hit with two stall calls in the 1st
  4. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    To be fair, pretty much all 330 of these guys are arrogant. You don’t become the best in the country being “aw, shucks, I don’t know” Some guys can just act with humility but they all like the smell of their own farts to some degree
  5. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    It felt like Mendez was either arrogant and thought he could blow through him or he was a bit gun shy about getting mixed up with him
  6. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    He does seem to be a different shade as well.
  7. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session V Thread

    I know that my investment of my time rooting on these boys is dwarfed by the commitment of these young men, but I thought I could maybe wake up in a better mood this morning and I haven’t. I’m still pissed. 1st world problems.
  8. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    More like, “Robihasn’t” am I right?
  9. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    I’ll say it again, NCAA needs passivity clocks.
  10. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    If that wasn’t 3 then PSU fatigue is fake
  11. G

    What Are We Drinking Tonight?

    Grape flavored Ollipops cause when you’re nearly 40 you understand the importance of fiber.
  12. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    You think they let Dan take that chair home with him? His assprint has to be stuck in there.
  13. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session II Thread

    People complaining about the TV broadcast then people telling them to switch to Matcast might be my new Carton/Pletcher
  14. G

    Meyer Shapiro interview - he was in a coma for 3 days a month before the NCAA’s and insinuated steroid use from an opponent

    Where Shapiro from? His name suggests he may have never had to deal with farmboy strength before.
  15. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    I like it! Show some potential transfers he's more than just dodgeball and "fun"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears