Recent content by gamester990

  1. G

    I was way off….UK opens as a…

    Man slamming Ark spread sounds so tempting.
  2. G

    Will Pope Get Booed Saturday?

    My brother got me Saturday's game for Christmas so I'm pretty much forced to go....ugh. I do kind of want to wear a paper bag on my head though.
  3. G

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    Holy ****!!!!
  4. G

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    Texas Tech is awful
  5. G

    Thursday Sweet 16 Thread

    They won’t call it much in the 2nd against them probably
  6. G

    Midwest regional resale tix

    Debating on coming up from Nashville. It would just be me unfortunately since my brother and cousin can't afford it. I guess I don't understand the sessions. I keep seeing tickets that are Friday AND Sunday games but then are there some that are just Friday only? Prices don't seem that much...
  7. G

    North Carolina in

    corrupt as hell.
  8. G

    ***** Official Kentucky - Alabama Game Thread *****

    Goaltend reversed! 2 points removed. 45-38
  9. G

    Mark Pope & Goose Givens on Butler Injury

    I was at the game and I’m pretty sure I saw Butler opening and closing his hand some right before he left the game. Not sure if he lost feeling in it or what. Hope he’s ok
  10. G

    ***** OFFICIAL Oklahoma Vs Kentucky Game Thread- SECT Edition *****

    I just got home from the game. One of the most if not the most insane games I’ve seen and ending. The officiating was 100% at a criminal level. I cannot believe the SEC allows it to be that bad. I was 3rd row and saw the BS up close. Wow
  11. G

    ***** OFFICIAL Oklahoma Vs Kentucky Game Thread- SECT Edition *****

    Officiating is clearly one sided currently
  12. G

    Refs I haven't seen yet today in Nashville

    No Shows ; no Pat Adams. Watching them warm up now. Whew!
  13. G

    Refs I haven't seen yet today in Nashville

    We def will have Shows tonight bet. He always does the Kentucky games
  14. G

    SEC tourney thread

    Georgia sucks wow
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'