Recent content by gamedayron

  1. gamedayron

    Portal 2026 is Now Open

    I do not like this nil
  2. gamedayron

    Greenway???

    Chad was a great Hawk.
  3. gamedayron

    *****Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread****

    I’m going for a walk
  4. gamedayron

    *****Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread****

    I have a good feeling we win.
  5. gamedayron

    *****Iowa vs UCLA 🏆 Game Thread*****

    They will be in with Texas I am told.
  6. gamedayron

    My 2026 Iowa Season Prediction

    I have been there 4 times and would prefer not to go again.
  7. gamedayron

    My 2026 Iowa Season Prediction

    No. Citrus Bowl
  8. gamedayron

    My 2026 Iowa Season Prediction

    9-3 and 6-3 in conference. We will be better than most think. gO aHWKS
  9. gamedayron

    *****Purdue vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    I’m too old for this crap.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act