Recent content by gamecocks13

  1. gamecocks13

    Fortune and Tonka

    Hearing reports saying Tonka to LSU Fortune likely to Florida
  2. gamecocks13

    1st Carolina game you attended (year, opponent, score, vivid memory if applicable)?

    My Dad I told him about the storm last night and he told me it was E Carolina! Just read this thanks so much! 2000, yep my brother helped tear it down you are a gem! Writing this down now! I can't thank you enough!
  3. gamecocks13

    Mazeo Bennett - Any timeframe?

    Kids class of 2024. Will be a hot min I assume.
  4. gamecocks13

    Just One More Example of the Insanity in CFB

    I recently looked at Garnet Trust - and wondered why they don't offer like an even more lesser option for fans. I realize that $10 a month may be .10 cents to some or a penny to others. Some diehard fans aren't in the best financial situations that would probably contribute if given other...
  5. gamecocks13

    1st Carolina game you attended (year, opponent, score, vivid memory if applicable)?

    Looking for some help on recollection due to memory issues due to health related. Alabama ranked #1 was a fun one. I also remember (not the year if anyone could help here) when we beat UGA and my brother helped tear down the goal post the students then carried it to 5 pts and it was put in a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4