Recent content by Gamecockman

  1. G

    KY Game thread

    It's over for beamer. This game leaves no doubt.
  2. G

    KY Game thread

    We will get a FG out of this,
  3. G

    KY Game thread

    That should do it.
  4. G

    KY Game thread

    I fear it is interception time,
  5. G

    KY Game thread

    Sellers was starting to fall apart at the end of the half. The defense is looking bad. We will see what happens.
  6. G

    KY Game thread

    Off to a good start again. Hopefully we will play good for a whole game.
  7. G

    Bama Game

    Sellers should have been on the bench instead of playing.
  8. G

    Bama Game

    Sellers is terrible. He should be on the bench but I doubt that will happen.
  9. G

    Bama Game

    That may do it.
  10. G

    Miss St Game Thread

    What we are seeing is the beginning of the end for Beamer. It's just a matter of when.
  11. G

    Miss St Game Thread

    I would like to see him play. He can't be any worse.
  12. G

    Miss St Game Thread

    Sellers has his moments but he is very inconsistent. I wish we had a good backup.
  13. G

    SC vs Towson

    Sorry playing
  14. G

    Weekend predictions

    Baseball has gotten so bad I don't even follow it close anymore. I just look at the score and shake my head.
  15. G

    Gamecocks vs Gators tonight.

    I doubt any of them stays. Even Ellis has been a little bit of a disappointment.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: What's next for 5-star WR Easton Royal; Georgia, Texas A&M, SMU pull ahead for blue-chippers; predictions for Arizona, Houston, LSU, TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'