Recent content by Gamecock Jacob

  1. Gamecock Jacob

    Forget about the point spread of the game with Miss State! But, deep down in your heart do you think we will win? ***

    I don't think the most elite defense in the country would hold Kemario Taylor without a TD...
  2. Gamecock Jacob

    Forget about the point spread of the game with Miss State! But, deep down in your heart do you think we will win? ***

    This sadly feels like the Vandy game last year. Started 2-0 and then it was over. However, I have way more confidence in this offense than last year. We shall see.
  3. Gamecock Jacob

    Did we only win 45 to 9 against a nobody like towson state? ****

    Are you forgetting that one of Spurrier's best teams beat Wofford 24-7 and was tied 7-7 in the third quarter? They won by 5 TD's... I also think with good weather some of those TD's would not have been dropped.
  4. Gamecock Jacob

    Men's basketball is about as hard to watch as football

    Without Meechie this team would be awful. They are just mediocre. How do you not get a shot off with 15 seconds in regulation? That was awful clock management!
  5. Gamecock Jacob

    John David Baker from ECU as OC?

    I saw a post where this is buzzing around. Is there any legitimacy to this and what are our initial thoughts?
  6. Gamecock Jacob

    Did Furrey clinch the job?

    I think for Beamer's own future, he needs to make an outside hire regardless to show he is not making another lazy hire from within.
  7. Gamecock Jacob

    How do we feel about Jason Beck as OC?

    I have heard some inside info listening to Gamecock Central that he is a serious candidate. I personally think this would be a HUGE get. Especially if Sellers would return. He has turned Utah into a powerhouse offense in one season. He also has a great relationship with Sellers since he was also...
  8. Gamecock Jacob

    If Sellers returns...

    If Beamer can hire an elite OC and rebuild the offensive line, I think Sellers can be elite. All of the mistakes he is making is 100% coaching. Let's be honest, if he returns, I don't think there is any real QB competition. He would be a 3rd year starter.
  9. Gamecock Jacob

    Bigger QB problem

    Has Sellers played so poorly that his draft stock is low? I think if Beamer can hire an elite OC, fix the line through the portal, and throw the bag at him, Sellers might stay and have some weapons around him next year. Who knows. I doubt he transfers since his brother is here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4