Recent content by Gamecock Disciple

  1. G

    Our Matchup Against Clemson

    Every team changes from week to week ... for the most part, 18-24 year olds who have studies (somewhat), girlfriends, life, etc., and we never know what the team will look like from one week to the next ... teams improve, injuries, and so much more! Focus on the next game on the schedule! Big...
  2. G

    Pressure is on Beamer. No excuses this year.

    Piscis, I do agree with you regarding the issue that the President and AD face with Paris and possibly Beamer. It is simply not financially sound for SC to have to pay out that much for two coaches. Just hopeful our gridiron favorites will execute and improve every game. I need a roster card...
  3. G

    Pressure is on Beamer. No excuses this year.

    Piscis, I have scrolled down and read your other comments and it seems as if negativity is the word for the day .... they can be ranked where they are (in anyones ranking) and still have some impressive recruits ... I do not see what is difficult to understand here. Context is that we are SC...
  4. G

    Pressure is on Beamer. No excuses this year.

    He also has some fairly impressive recruits for next year ... I truly like him, he wants to be here, and he has won and very impressively just two years ago ... I do hope our beloved Gamecocks have a GREAT year, make the playoffs, and the program takes off to heights never seen ... yes, it is...
  5. G

    Judge issues TRO saying SEC can’t enforce pro rule

    I don't think they have crumbled .... I read an article where this is "school led" (15 other schools) so this has brought the other schools together like no other event has .... I would not want my son playing for Kiffin ... not ever!
  6. G

    Judge issues TRO saying SEC can’t enforce pro rule

    The judicial system is a microcosm of our society in large. Many will not state the definition of a woman! From supreme court justices to the average Jo(sephine) on the street. When things get complicated for me, I institute the "LCD" philosophy: least common denominator. I go back to...
  7. G

    WNBA just can't get out of its own way

    Blackflag, I have no desire for this ... I recognize your name as a longtime poster (like me) and I try to keep my comments civil and also try to not make things personal. I will say that if I am accused of being a Christ follower, then thank you as I am and the alternative is not something...
  8. G

    WNBA just can't get out of its own way

    Say what you want (being stooges and virtue signaling), but this is EXACTLY what is needed and now "rubber meets road". I agree with others here that a response will be very obscure but in today's world, with even SC Justice Kentanji Brown Jackson refusing to answer what a woman is, our society...
  9. G

    WBB success….think about this

    She may be a top 12 pick, we don't know. What I do know is her ballhandling ability has room for improvement and there are times where I would like her to be more aggressive with her shots. Agot and Jerzy likely not going anywhere but in these days of NIL, they very well could. Regardless...
  10. G

    Mike Boynton Jr promoted to head coach at Michigan

    I hope Boynton does very well. He was a good soldier in his playing days and had a very strong SR year .... he seems to be a man of character and with the issues over the years with coaches (both FB and BB), they need someone like him in place ....
  11. G

    WBB success….think about this

    I'm hoping the "5 for 5" will pass and we will have Tessa one more year ... not only for her shooting but her leadership ... from what I see on TV and in person, she is a very respected "person" and this transitions to the floor as well ... Go Gamecocks!
  12. G

    Hello, fellow Gamecocks!!!!! ****

    Top of the morning, Gamecock brother ...
  13. G

    Massive WBB Recruiting News

    The Power of Dawn Staley in this NIL/portal world is the difference between our beloved Lady Gamecocks and virtually every team in the country ... I do wish we had a 6'6" with size (Tac is not that player, talent wise and hopefully Ali T. will add about 15 lbs. of muscle). Also, this does make...
  14. G

    Madina Okot Out?, Audi Crooks In?

    Yet, Pavia can cry and litigate (in that order) and gets more and more years .... some people just do not get it and how he is handling things in the press makes me shake my head ...
  15. G

    OT He is risen!

    Indeed he IS risen!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss