Recent content by GaHeelFan

  1. GaHeelFan

    HEELS ARE HOSTING!!!!

    Congrats to the ladies! #GDTBATH!!
  2. GaHeelFan

    2026 ACC Tournament

    Full Bracket
  3. GaHeelFan

    ACC Tournament ticket question

    My wife and I want to attend the Friday game. Does anyone know which bench would be ours as the higher seed?
  4. GaHeelFan

    Duke game parking

    :oops: I hope that doesn't happen now, or then. Driving up from Ga, so that would definitely not be any fun.
  5. GaHeelFan

    Duke game parking

    Sorry...I should have said that this game is at Duke, as I had listed the date, but thanks!
  6. GaHeelFan

    Duke game parking

    Thanks...been to Carmichael many times. This year the game is at Duke...
  7. GaHeelFan

    Duke game parking

    My wife and I have tickets for the game on the 15th, but have not been to a game there. Does anyone have experience with parking, and have any tips?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7