Recent content by Gageac

  1. G

    Thanks for standing up for the young guys. I hate injuries most of all but not far behind is...

    Thanks for standing up for the young guys. I hate injuries most of all but not far behind is folks treating these (sons, fathers, brothers, friends) as nothing more than pawns who should please us. No reason to be disrespectful to them. No one wants it more than they do. Love and support them all.
  2. G

    Can I just send a check or something without getting the popcorn. I know if must be a great...

    Can I just send a check or something without getting the popcorn. I know if must be a great product but not something I need. Thanks, Steve Richardson (Gageac, pronounced gah-jack)
  3. G

    Regarding your life expectation. Every couple of years for seventy-four years now, I was...

    Regarding your life expectation. Every couple of years for seventy-four years now, I was supposed to check out. Can't understand why it is taking so long but I am grateful for each day. Do the same and you never know! Best wishes for many more long and healthy years.
  4. G

    I don't post but I want to thank you for standing up for these young men. The attacks on them...

    I don't post but I want to thank you for standing up for these young men. The attacks on them often make me consider giving up on these boards. I cannot imagine having to live with some of these "perfect" folks. Steve Richardson (Gageac -- pronounced gah-jack)
  5. G

    The evaluation that will hurt the most will be when we can no longer get good receiving recruits...

    The evaluation that will hurt the most will be when we can no longer get good receiving recruits to look at us after they see how little they will be used.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set