Recent content by GabeM1234

  1. G

    ***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Very sad. Thank you Tre but forced too much in OT.
  2. G

    Coaching Staff Deneanor

    You guys have nothing better to do I’m sure. Yes, I do think are staff lack emotion and fight. Players may feed off of that. I’m not mad I just made a statement and because of a lack of immaturity this is where we are at. I’m almost certain I have been a life long Duke fan more than some of...
  3. G

    Coaching Staff Deneanor

    You are right buddy, your smart.. I’m an idiot.
  4. G

    Coaching Staff Deneanor

  5. G

    Cam R

  6. G

    Final Four Thread

    I do not like any team to lose the way Auburn did. Having said this Guy made all three free throws. Heck of a team Auburn has and down a starter. I have always liked Pearls passion.
  7. G

    Fab Five - Jalen Rose

  8. G

    Zion as the Center

  9. G

    Zion - Center Position

  10. G

    What was Coach K thinking.

    Can’t have three consecutive trips and not have Zion touch.
  11. G

    Until next season thread...

    Not looking forward to next year. I do not see a good team... I see a struggle.
  12. G

    What was Coach K thinking.

    This team... even giving up 17 turnovers is infuriating.... despite the flaws this was a banner year.
  13. G

    ***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Guys I feel we have it away.. up three ... State misses three Duke players unable to grab board... Gane would have been over.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC announces kickoff times, television designations for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big