Recent content by g_Rant

  1. G

    DJ Wagner voted to Louisville

    apparently Louisville just hired the son of the people that founded and run RocNation. I’m not liking this at all.
  2. G

    Robic to UL?

    I think DJ will still want to play for us. We have way more tradition and I am confident DJ will still see that. Go Blue !
  3. G

    Uniform change?

    let’s bring back the denim blue look from the Tony Delk and Ron Mercer era. I loved the way our teams played in those unis.
  4. G

    I have to make a confession

    Jerry Smith … https://gocards.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/jerry-smith/431
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game