Recent content by G3624

  1. G

    Official '26 PSU - USC game thread

    You scored a TD, get off the field and sit down.
  2. G

    This Colandrea kid

    Well thats too bad, I wanted to hear we should have hired Ruhle brigade.
  3. G

    This Colandrea kid

    What do you think about that, chimboschlacky.
  4. G

    '26 Week 6 CFB games thread (10/9, /10), excluding PSU

    I think I'm not to bad! Cimboschlacky
  5. G

    This White Out is the highest sold tickets in Beaver Stadium history

    As we speak, they are giving free tickets to veterans in the north end zone. In addition, the stadium vender has no control over pricing and what they can sell. Beer prices are rising to 17.50 for a 16 ozer. Just wait, I think they know they fed up, hopefully that Indiana **** fer brains, hoes...
  6. G

    Shabbat Shalom. Anyone ever been bit by a dog?....

    I usually tell dog walkers to steer clear because I haven't had my shots.
  7. G

    Is Kraft quite possibly the worst AD in Major CFB history?

    He's done stupider things.
  8. G

    OT PA Vehicle Inspection.

    It's necessary for following wrong way drivers on interstates. Isn't that why?
  9. G

    We are cursed because…?

    And giving the second mile a substantial acreage of ground along the toftrees and airport corridor to build a youth atheletic compound.
  10. G

    Steve Jones says it's fixable

    But he is NO football coach.
  11. G

    OT: Jim Bakker Passes.

    do you fly the flag at half mass?
  12. G

    My, have they come out of the woodwork

    Dye it!
  13. G

    My, have they come out of the woodwork

    That's what happens if one misspeaks on the pittle board.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia