Recent content by G-Hawk

  1. G

    Ben on Pat McAfee Show, live, from Iowa City

    Interesting, I can remember during the Alford years (when we had Luke Recker) the fan base blasting Alford when he complained about the lack of toughness. The blame for Recker's injured leg was put on Alford for pushing toughness. FYI - I'm not a fan of Alford and not defending him. I just...
  2. G

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Quote of the day: “One thing about these guys is that they don’t quit,” Hawkeyes head coach Kirk Ferentz said in a postgame interview. “It wasn’t perfect, but they don’t give up.” Do the whiners/quitters on this board ever self reflect and think 'maybe I shouldn't post that I gave up on the team'?
  3. G

    Major Dirt coming out on Fran & Margaret (who was heckling from the crowd) related to a Coaches vs Cancer event

    I didn't know anything about this. Never seen the show. Don't know Keith and don't know Andy. Watching that 12 minutes; my read is that Keith didn't want to talk about it, had put it in the past and was trying to be graceful. Andy, sour grapes, had to scratch that itch and put Keith in a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating