Recent content by G-Dawg

  1. G

    Yet aGain, Mississippi is 50th

    I think you misread the chart.
  2. G

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    I remember the old listserve back in the 90s. The Richard Williams Haters Club. Anyone on here remember that?
  3. G

    Alabama Independent School Association to end all athletics

    It's no longer the "Mississippi Association of Independent Schools", it's the "Midsouth Association of Independent Schools". Has schools from MS, TN, AR, and LA.
  4. G

    How the turntables...

    Nike was just removed from the S&P 500 and their stock has tanked. Something is going on with the swoosh.
  5. G

    Hate to hear this - Finebaum going for the jugular on Cohen…

    As bad as Cohen is, and he's bad, Finebaum is a total idiot and has no clue about athletics. He's a Jerry Springer with less hair.
  6. G

    The hype on Kamario Taylor is growing BIGTIME

    I heard someone say LaNorris Sellers is an athlete playing QB. Kamario Taylor is a QB who is also an exceptional athlete.
  7. G

    We need a stud Shortstop and Catcher

    The Becker kid from Virginia looks promising. Hope he comes and fills in at SS. Saw a C from Notre Dame in the portal ranked pretty high.
  8. G

    Softball NIL

    The OP was about her signing a NEW deal, just before the deadline for NEXT year. So it’s technically not old news.
  9. G

    If lemonis was the chizik of college baseball will O’Conner be the saban?

    He says “alright” a lot so let’s hope so. Well, Saban actually says “Ah-ite!”
  10. G

    Lemonis a finalist at ULM

    Heard from a friend in Monroe that Lemonis is a finalist for the ULM job. I’m not high on him as a coach, but thought he might hold out for a bigger name than ULM.
  11. G

    I’d rather go 7-5 and beat Ole Miss in football over a baseball championship, if I had to choose one over the other.

    I never see anyone post this so I’m going to assume most know this…these numbers are PER YEAR! How Selmon got people to commit that much cheese for multiple years is impressive. What if that dries up? Anyway, if donors can pony up, I have no right nor does anyone else not giving big $ to say...
  12. G

    106.3 in Jackson

    Yep. I drive from Fannin to Pelahatchie every morning and listen to them. It's been so bad the last few mornings that I listened to something else or turned it off completely. Must be some solar flares or Bill Gates back at it again.
  13. G

    OT - Concerts at The Hump - Wow

    1) The Widespread Panic panic (I think that was '98) was because everyone crashed the fences and walked in for free. People like me who paid money to buy a ticket were understandably pissed. 2) I saw Joan Jett & the Blackhearts for a Welcome Back to School concert at the Amphitheater, also. C&C...
  14. G

    OT - Concerts at The Hump - Wow

    I was there as well. Was a senior in HS and we made the trek up to the Hump. Jake Mangum's favorite band, The Outfield is not on this list. They played at the Hump as well.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida