Recent content by funKYcat75

  1. funKYcat75

    Wynonna Judd

    Mama Judd was smoke. They had some all time hits.
  2. funKYcat75

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    L So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.
  3. funKYcat75

    UK football underdog in 10 of 12 games

    12-0. Prove me wrong.
  4. funKYcat75

    Beat this team

    Shai Murray Tayshaun T. Jones Boogie (I don’t really know if they would win, but it would be damn fun to watch)
  5. funKYcat75

    How many light switches in your house don't you know what controls?

    It’s not that I don’t know what they do, it’s that I can’t remember them most of the time. One in my kid’s bedroom where one controls the ceiling fan light and the other that control the bottom of one outlet. Every few months I turn off the wrong switch and knock out the internet (our...
  6. funKYcat75

    THE NEW D-LEAGUE

    I haven’t been on this board that much, but thanks for not kicking me out of Fantastical Foosball. Looks like I have a fairly decent team.
  7. funKYcat75

    RIP: Dolly Parton

    Once Liza Minnelli kicks the bucket, we can put this kind of thread to rest. So if you want these threads to end sooner, you know what to do.
  8. funKYcat75

    Name for the team now we know roster

    To all the moaners and whiners: you don’t have to reply. Let people enjoy things.
  9. funKYcat75

    RIP: Dolly Parton

    RIP, Queen of Country.
  10. funKYcat75

    Meet the Team ‘26-‘27

    It’s that time of year where we get practice updates from the basketball team. With a new roster this year, I thought some folks might like to put some names to faces. I have labeled the players’ names on this pic they recently took in Vegas. Enjoy! GBB!
  11. funKYcat75

    Brothers, I died for 5 minutes on April 21st.

    Bro was on here on April 21, 22, 23, etc.
  12. funKYcat75

    40-0

    Write it down and stick it in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnall's front porch. Prove me wrong.
  13. funKYcat75

    Dec 12th will be the most anticipated Rivalry game since 1983 Dream Game

    LOL, nope. Keep moving those goalposts though.
  14. funKYcat75

    OT: Kyle Busch dead at age 41

    He was your favorite driver's idea of a perfect racer. Never was a fan of his, but respected his driving and aggressiveness. I have a pic of my sons standing in front of the M&Ms 18 car from back in 2012, giving a thumbs down. I definitely sent that to him last night. RIP, Rowdy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set