Recent content by funktavious

  1. F

    BEATDOWN!!!!

    We shot lights out against MSU. The only thing I got from the game was that MSU may be worse defensively than we are.
  2. F

    What good does the SEC getting multiple teams in the Elite 8, Final 4, and even worse one of them winning it all do for us?

    We also used to lose a ton of our best in-state recruits to ACC schools because of their blue blood status and the fact that the ACC was considered the best or one of the best conferences in college basketball. Hopefully with the ACC trending down, we might be able to keep some talent at home.
  3. F

    Didn’t realize Doty has another year

    First player in the NCAA to draw SS before he leaves.
  4. F

    Didn’t realize Doty has another year

    He's a RSRSRS Senior
  5. F

    Any reason why the board says I have insufficient privileges to reply on all of the posts? Am I...

    Any reason why the board says I have insufficient privileges to reply on all of the posts? Am I being punished? LOL
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'