Recent content by FrontRangeDawg

  1. F

    New ESPN article Kamario

    Man, that made my day.
  2. F

    Predict the next 4...

    I know we've got our issues on the line, but it's encouraging to see that we're in the middle of the pack as opposed to down toward the bottom. Caveat that I have no idea where these numbers stack up nationally.
  3. F

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    It might not be well-known, but the people that I trust close to the program have said that Dak and Simmons have been involved with Kamario already and are willing to be competitive in NIL. There's no question that we've reached out to our former players for participation. This is more about...
  4. F

    We are going to have to have NIL $$$…

    Kamario is the biggest catalyst we could've ever hoped for to engage our major NIL contributors. I think we'll see an uptick to support him. This is our best chance to get the program to the top half of the SEC in terms of program commitment. We'll see.
  5. F

    Ringer Tailgate Giving Kamario Love

    I think they gave State a lot of praise, and they're right. I think that we'll match or get close, but it's about whether we're competitive enough this season to keep the higher offers from being too hard to turn down. The other major factor is getting continued good O-line play and keeping him...
  6. F

    Ringer Tailgate Giving Kamario Love

    At the 40:00 mark. Very enjoyable to hear mainstream love.
  7. F

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    Will Cain? Come on. Use local news. That guy is just ragebait 4.0. He will say anything.
  8. F

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    I didn't take this as a shot at Louisiana, but more of a statement that a lot of drugs followed the surge in people. Lots of drugs come in to MS from TX/LA on I-10 and move their way up. They come from other places as well, but historically that's been the case for MS.
  9. F

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    There are multiple Narcan vending machines on UM campus, and I believe there's one in the union at State. They've been there for a few years now. Mississippi changed their law on Narcan in 2022 (I think? Could've been 2023) to allow them.
  10. F

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    I can tell you with certainty that students at both State and UM have died from drug overdoses since my kid enrolled at State, and those deaths have largely avoided media pickup unless the families have been the ones publicizing it.
  11. F

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    My son sent me the text that his buddy received from the IFC president at UM after I asked him about it. It's real, and it should be assumed to be on all campuses.
  12. F

    OT: What did Nike do wrong to cause this?

    There are at least 6 major brands that have eaten in to Nike's share in stores and online. Two of those are relatively new (Hoka and OnCloud), and they are eating up market share. New Balance is back relative to their swoon over the last 15 years. Brooks are popular again. There's just more...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set