Recent content by Fritz!

  1. F

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I’m never finding out. **
  2. F

    17

    Fair enough…
  3. F

    17

    Love the ranking, but the quote from the breaking news link on On3 is just copied and pasted from Missouri. Still giving us the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.
  4. F

    Welp, I hope Freddy had fun

    ☝️A 17ing Deutchlander**
  5. F

    Worst Part of the Job.

    “A little head schedule” sounds way better than a no head schedule **
  6. F

    OT: memes only

    Okay, Fine. I’m that AcKuAllY guy today. I’ll live with it.
  7. F

    OT: memes only

    It’s a “harrumph”, but I still like the direction you’re going.
  8. F

    24th AP!!

    Had a BCT DS tell us basically all that skin shines in moonlight, put it on.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers
  5. 05 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime