Recent content by friar10

  1. F

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball coach Steve Pikiell shares cancer diagnosis

    Really terrible, Don't know him but Steve Pikell comes off as a really nice man. My prayers go out to him and his family for a speedy recovery.
  2. F

    Coaching Carousel 2026

    Hodgson should be named coach at PC either today or tomorrow. Hammering out details in contract. I give Napollilo ( the AD) credit ,there is a little risk here. Sendek would have been the safer hire. Who would have predicted fifteen years ago Providence would be a better job then Syracuse...
  3. F

    BACATOLOGY 3/9 NCAA TOURNEY OUTLOOK

    I really hope Auburn doesn't get in can't stand the Pearls.
  4. F

    Coaching Carousel 2026

    😆 I'm sure your right, no thanks.
  5. F

    Coaching Carousel 2026

    Rumor is Billy D's son would come as a coach in waiting with Sendek. Never a fan of that kind of thing. Think Sendek is a good fallback if you dont get top choice. Goodman has totally done a 180 on this job now so I'm optimistic they will get one of the top three. He's now saying its the best...
  6. F

    Coaching Carousel 2026

    Not happening. Word is if they dont get Schertz, Calhoun or Hodgson it will be Sendek from Santa Clara. I think its going to be Schertz who seems like he is good but I really wanted Hodgson.
  7. F

    Bacatology 3/2 NCAA Tourney Bracket Analysis

    Yeah like I say I root for the little guys but they have played one quad 2 game and 0 quad one. All quad 3&4.
  8. F

    Bacatology 3/2 NCAA Tourney Bracket Analysis

    Great job as always. You think Miami of Ohio gets in if they get upset in their tournament ? I usually root for the little guys but there schedule is ridiculous.
  9. F

    2/16: Just a taste of 2026 Bacatology

    A lot of people won't realize it but losing Cason is a huge blow to Michigan's chances. He was really coming on ,don't think Cadeau is a good enough outside shooter to keep teams honest.
  10. F

    2/16: Just a taste of 2026 Bacatology

    Great stuff as usual. What am I missing with Auburn, everyone has them in 6-11 in quad one and two. Do they get in just for being in the sec ?
  11. F

    Mich vs Nova

    Looking like Big will get their National Championship this year. Michigan is a wagon.
  12. F

    BB Recruiting Rutgers Basketball lands 2025 sharpshooting Bosnian wing Harun Zrno

    Lot of teams are going this route this year. We got a sharpshooter from Estonia too. For some reason I don't think you have to pay them as much.
  13. F

    OT: Former record-setting Rutgers recruit Gavin Griffiths transfers to 3rd school in as many years

    In the kids defense he was not good enough to play at the Big 10 level and probably finally realized it. Not sure why all the hate for the kid. Think you are probably better off with someone better equipped for basketball at this level.
  14. F

    OT: Crown tournament

    I was so glad when my team declined the invite. We sucked and in no way deserved to play post season basketball.
  15. F

    Transfer Portal Targets

    All three Florida guards came from smaller schools. Including Walter Clayton Jr
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida