Recent content by freeatlast2013

  1. F

    Hardest Schedules in Virginia 2025

    Who does Salem play in Blue Ridge? I guess they are not playing Northside?
  2. F

    SMU vs Penn St

  3. F

    Congrats Phantoms’ fans

    Varina had numerous penalties which made their drives harder. They didn’t need to make the job easier for Phoebus
  4. F

    Congrats Phantoms’ fans

    Congrats to Phoebus. Great great program. I thought Salem had you last year but didn’t work out.
  5. F

    Varina 21 Dinwiddie 7 half

    Wait till next year
  6. F

    Varina 21 Dinwiddie 7 half

    Sorry guys Swollen fingers
  7. F

    Varina 21 Dinwiddie 7 half

    What happened? I haven’t heard much about Varina
  8. F

    Don Holter Record at Salem

    I agree with you on learning more but maybe, they just need to learn to be adults and I would add that that most are very good fans but the few ones making some of the loudest noise are the bad ones.
  9. F

    Unusual situation with Graham playoff game

    Accuweather predicting 6-10 inches in Bluefield
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season