Recent content by FreeAsABird

  1. F

    West Rowan vs South Point

    Yes. The coaches used that strategy in both 2008 & 2013. That team Just wasn't very good in 13' so it really didn't matter.
  2. F

    Simmons playoff projections

    Ohhhh the good ole split conference rules. Got it. I just knew they lost to Mooresville & LN, 2 conference games. That's what I was going off of.
  3. F

    Simmons playoff projections

    He updated them after last night's games I believe. Champ, both Statesville and WR finished 3rd in their conference. Not sure what gives WR the nod, though.
  4. F

    Simulated 3A tournament of Champions

    This is very neat & interesting. Don't think the 2008 West Rowan team was all that great though. Between the 3 championship teams they had from 2008-2010, the 08' squad was by far the "worst" team.
  5. F

    Mallard Creek schedule 2015

    What about the Byrnes game? Saturday game too?
  6. F

    Davie County RB Cade Carney

    Hahaha just having some fun, man.
  7. F

    An off season plea

    Crest fans, I'm curious. What other players out of the 6 ( 16 if 22 starters are returning) are graduating? I know #1, 2 and 3 were all seniors. Who are the the other 3?
  8. F

    Davie County RB Cade Carney

    Not a good start for your first post! This post was edited on 1/26 11:38 AM by Sportsnut17
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars