Recent content by Fox Chapel Lion II

  1. Fox Chapel Lion II

    AKB: A question for those who have served

    Sailed with the Larry many times! I was across Pier 24 on JOSEPHUS DANIELS.
  2. Fox Chapel Lion II

    Traffic alert for Yinzers

    It adds 30 minutes but you can always buzz up Rt 28 to Rt 422 in Kittanning, and rejoin Rt 22 in Ebensburg. I’ve been known to go that way sometimes, just to mix it up.
  3. Fox Chapel Lion II

    2026 Pirates Thread

    Getting the tying run thrown out at second, with a power hitter on deck, 2 out in the 7th, is the most Pirates thing I've seen since last Sunday.
  4. Fox Chapel Lion II

    RIP John Sterling

    I heard earlier this morning. Very sad to hear. I loved all the Sterling-isms (You're on the Mark, Texiera among countless others). He and Suzyn Waldman were quite the pair. They added so much to my enjoyment of the Yankees on the radio. And when he made a mistake (it is HIGH, it is FAR, it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report