Recent content by FowerShart

  1. FowerShart

    Hug your illegal

    BE NICE TO MCLOVIN32 HES A GOOD GUY AND DOESNT USE 10 HANDLES
  2. FowerShart

    Hug your illegal

    BE NICE TO MCLOVIN32 HES A GOOD GUY AND DOESNT USE 10 HANDLES
  3. FowerShart

    PSA: Operation Ignore You Know Who

    I don't care about "steps during the day" I care about shower farts.That's it Do you fart in the shower?
  4. FowerShart

    How many showers do you take each day?

    Depends how gassy I am
  5. FowerShart

    7. Could you live here: Kibber, India

    I wonder what their showers are like
  6. FowerShart

    My favorite game of the last 30

    That sounded nice
  7. FowerShart

    I linger like a fart in the shower.

    I linger like a fart in the shower.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC announces kickoff times, television designations for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big