Recent content by FormerNebraskaFan

  1. F

    Who killed the free board?

    Pride posted his picture a couple of months ago https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/here-you-go-wvallen.196253/#post-2348714
  2. F

    Who killed the free board?

    That is my boy Allen. Best thing about Allen is that when I go over to have a few beers his mom makes me a lunch like if I was 15 again. She even cuts the crust off the bread.
  3. F

    Who killed the free board?

    Another one to blame.... Darth VadEER
  4. F

    Who killed the free board?

    Allen. He is the 55 year old who is still 14.
  5. F

    All-time MMB Ignore List

    She looks like she needs to clean down there. Probably from Oklahoma. The truck stop capital the world. Here brother. This is what we need to see
  6. F

    Who killed the free board?

    Probably Twitter? [banana] Twitter is crazy. Can't tweet RealDonaldTrump from a message board. Funny thing is some of these supposed celebrities respond to the trolls. Made Demi Lovato quit Twitter.
  7. F

    All-time MMB Ignore List

    Allen is the 65 year old guy who still thinks he is in high school. I just wanted to fit in and be cool. Always looking for acceptance. Someone told him to ignore Pride and he did
  8. F

    Looking for my Dad

    Your Dad is a loser kid. Sorry that I have to tell you but there are worse ways of finding out. Just ask WVUAllen's kids.
  9. F

    Bleeding out...

    You do not. You just responded to his topic. Give it up.
  10. F

    Bleeding out...

    It is weak*. But your obsession with Pride belongs here.
  11. F

    Bleeding out...

    Did I ever tell you how rich I am and how my dick always stays hard. If I have then I am Greg.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket