Recent content by FormerBully

  1. FormerBully

    Mizzou’s defense was very impressive

    Missouri is a good team. We beat a team that deserves to be ranking, not just one living off preseason hype. Also, Auston Simons throws a beautiful ball.
  2. FormerBully

    I didn't know he was still alive

    @Brian Hadad we need you to give us another all time rant towards this guy in the box this weekend. Give him a steel chair shot.
  3. FormerBully

    I didn't know he was still alive

    Dude appeared on Tosh.o somehow. What a shame.
  4. FormerBully

    I didn't know he was still alive

    I never watched Finbaum. Did he ever say why he kicked him off show? Because he allows a lot of crazies.
  5. FormerBully

    I didn't know he was still alive

    Dude got that degree in 2023, he was at Alabama 2007 until 2010. His degree from State came long after his fame.
  6. FormerBully

    I didn't know he was still alive

    This guy went to Bama. They rejected him so he attempted to create his state personality. Dude is a loser and should be rejected and not allowed into press box. Also, no one should do interviews with him.
  7. FormerBully

    There's nothing more Ole Miss than bragging...

    My coworker has a UM friend that sold his tickets for the game(4 of them) for $6,000 together. Said he would love to be there, but isn’t passing up the cash.
  8. FormerBully

    As someone that graduated from MSU and worked at three other SEC schools

    I am a proud Mississippi State University graduate and hate all things UM, BUT UM is my biggest client. So, guess what? Every week when I am in Oxford, I kiss the ring and talk about how awesome UM campus is. I still hate them and pull against them, but as long as those checks keep coming, I...
  9. FormerBully

    I Found HoneyBeez Fan Club

    https://www.actionnews5.com/2026/09/10/vehicle-with-fat-chicks-only-text-sought-investigation/?fbclid=IwY2xjawUQMWxwZG9mAWV4dG4DYWVtAjEwAGJyaWQRMUQ3ZHdna2tGUHRtMTExaVpzcnRjBmFwcF9pZBAyMjIwMzkxNzg4MjAwODkyAAEenOelqgUwQHsZsXJ5C5LFUKQclUAMxi48x330xWc9yi5nzrBvUoRj4NLmTl8_aem_IYCwFhw1lfpxg7hijwPd4g...
  10. FormerBully

    The HoneyBeez Y’all

    This reminds me of the 610 Stompers in New Orleans. They are an all-man dance group and they look like a bunch of 40-year-old dads that just killed a 6 pack. Amazing stuff.
  11. FormerBully

    O’Charley’s closing

    I was going to make these points. The O'Charleys in Tupelo hadn't been updated in 20 years. The one time we went in there it had old booths and even leaks that forced them to shut down a section.
  12. FormerBully

    O’Charley’s closing

    O'Lucky B's is great, but it is always a long wait.
  13. FormerBully

    O’Charley’s closing

    I know a guy who worked with Sysco, and he told me one of the biggest problems with a lot of chain restaurants is that everything has to be highly standardized, pre-portioned, and designed for quick turnaround. That works operationally, but I think it’s part of what has hurt places like...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win