Recent content by Forever 52

  1. F

    Stoicism and More!

    “Associate only with people that improve you” this doesn’t mean surround yourself with “yes men”, or those that always agree with you. people that have improved me the most throughout life, have been the ones who challenged my thinking, or were negative, condescending, or just mean. these...
  2. F

    “What would I give….for just a few moments”

    R.I.P. one of the truly greatest soul singers of all time… CLARENCE CARTER
  3. F

    US and Israel attack Iran.

    WAR, …Edwin Star ” it ain’t nothing but a heartbreaker friend only to the undertaker Peace, love, and understanding, tell me is there no place for them today ? they say we must fight to keep our freedom, Lord knows there’s got to be a better way say it, say it, say it WAR (huh), good God...
  4. F

    Life Insurance

    Just to add to the discussion… I am 73 now, retired, and financially secure. ( Retired at 65, delayed SS until 70, which I highly advise). I started my career with a whole life policy, which I kept for about ten years until I realized how expensive it was, took the cash value, and bought enough...
  5. F

    Terrible Movies (that you like)

    Plan 9 from Outer Space
  6. F

    Favorite musicians from North Carolina

    Bristol said in a later interview, that as producer of “Someday we’ll Be Together”, he had to get Diana in the right mood to sing it. He said she was acting like a prima donna and thought the song was beneath her. The Supremes had already split up, Flo was dead, and Mary had enough of Diana...
  7. F

    Odum Village

    709 D Hibbard Dr. 1971-72 2 bedroom apt. No AC, $90/ month. mostly grad students, some kids, no pets.. great location lots of, lets say adult activities going on
  8. F

    Favorite musicians from North Carolina

    It’s hard to believe this thread got this far without anyone mentioning Johnny Bristol. born in Morganton, nc, he was a shining star at Motown as a producer, arranger, and artist. he produced many hits, including Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, David Ruffin, Gladys Knight, and Jr. Walker. he later...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set