Recent content by forestdepth

  1. F

    Shrader vs Thompson on ESPN right now

    I would love to see Shrader get 9 wins this year. I hope keytaon gets 10 catches and 100 yards. Two good guys I wish nothing but success 🫡
  2. F

    I can’t wait for HD6 to say

    Huh? HD6 predicted this loss correctly.
  3. F

    Mullen back to State

    He will go 5-7 and lose to ole miss
  4. F

    I’m convinced Leach dgaf if he

    Everyone told me Leach coached a great game and this is the players fault
  5. F

    The Woody Marks Medical Tent™️

    Dude spends more time in there than on the field
  6. F

    Something nobody wants to talk about

    Leach being completely out coached tonight.
  7. F

    Austin Williams

    I think Karl is from ocean springs. He probably changes the oil for the Williams’ family.
  8. F

    Carelessness from our receivers

    No urgency or intensity from that group. Couple of drops where they were just scared to catch the ball up the middle. Embarrassing performance tonight.
  9. F

    Thanks for your 10 years of service A. Williams

    Not leave your uniform in the locker room forever.
  10. F

    Open Kicker Tryouts™️

    This **** is getting old. How can you make it to play football at a collegiate level and not be automatic for a PAT
  11. F

    Memphis is on a roll

    We get it dude, you like living in Memphis.
  12. F

    This Game is Not Over

    Wut? Will has made some boneheaded throws.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida