Recent content by foosball1

  1. F

    OFeetO Friday Upset Special........

    Warren over Brother Rice...
  2. F

    Why posts get deleted???

    Isn't it always a second grade conversation when it comes to having dialogue with any of you? I mean, you can even manage to turn compliments into insults. Get lost.
  3. F

    Why posts get deleted???

    Probably because a bunch of Naz Fans polluted the post.
  4. F

    This week.....

    How did they do?
  5. F

    This is messed up

    Agree this is crap. Weather aside, it is completely different running a race without all the runners in each lane. Heats can definitely influence times...Alot
  6. F

    Best New Hire?

    I definitely could have elaborated on my post CCHS fan, but I have no interest in responding to you. We are on a football forum, so I am not referring to your kids awesome experience in band camp...Idiot
  7. F

    Best New Hire?

    School is a disaster.
  8. F

    Best New Hire?

    Lakes is gonna pummeled by Antioch this year
  9. F

    Best New Hire?

    Yeah, they are bringing in another coach from EFT. Surprised they have not announced it already
  10. F

    Best New Hire?

    I heard they picked the new head coach already...
  11. F

    Richmond Burton HC Opening

    Sorry, but clearly he has a problem. Good Choice by the school to launch.
  12. F

    Carmel

    I think the AD is busy putting out fires about his basketball coaches...
  13. F

    Will this start a new wave of kids skipping senior year of high school?

    If you never had a senior year, then you skipped it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit