Recent content by Fly0nTheWall

  1. F

    WHC Week 1 Predictions and Power Rankings

    I like a lot of these predictions. My only change would be the MH Chase game. I have heard Chase has gotten a lot of talented transfers from their neighbor East Rutherford considering they are going without a varsity team this year. If the coaching staff at chase gets the team playing to the...
  2. F

    murphy vs thomas jefferson

    I need a website the stream will be on if you know of one
  3. F

    murphy vs thomas jefferson

    sorry man, im not with the school, I just want to watch some good football and this game interests me the most
  4. F

    murphy vs thomas jefferson

    does anyone know if the game will be streamed? if so where?
  5. F

    Prelim Brackets

    just look at the score of them and TJ, they aren't the best by any stretch of the imagination
  6. F

    What time do brackets come out?

    Correct me if im wrong, but the 3 one seeds will be drawn randomly, then the 4 and 5, and then finally the 6, 7, 8?
  7. F

    Scores??

    nobody knows, they could have decided that PLP was going to be the 1 seed 2 weeks ago if it ended as a tie. I just dont understand why there cant be a AA and a A conference champ
  8. F

    Scores??

    go ahead tony, pop off my boy
  9. F

    Scores??

    how credible is the source regarding the PLP and TJCA coin flip?
  10. F

    Scores??

    I think we all did
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Announcer Schedule: Broadcasters for top Week 6 games