Recent content by Flash5

  1. F

    OT: Technical Question

    That's part of the problem, I can't remember the email address. I never had to log in because my computer remembered the email and password. After the upgrade, I was no longer directed to the site, so created a new account.
  2. F

    OT: Technical Question

    Thanks for that advice as well.
  3. F

    OT: Technical Question

    My nickname on my original account was CoachR35
  4. F

    OT: Technical Question

    Thank you, I will try that.
  5. F

    Bolden: UK or Duke?

    Unfortunately, I think he goes to Duke. I hope I'm wrong, because we could really use a player like him in our front court. Actually, could've really used him this year.
  6. F

    OT: Technical Question

  7. F

    U.K. 2016 class is complete !!!!!!

    For the record, Archie was a Saint......just sayin [winking]
  8. F

    Thoughts on UK From Outsider

    Thanks for sharing your insights Ralph. I enjoyed reading what you had to say. Please keep coming back.
  9. F

    5 vs 4 seeds, conference standings

    I'm still pissed about it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game