Recent content by FLANGA

  1. FLANGA

    You are in control of our NIL budget of $52 million...

    Willfully ignorant poor ole. $52M would be the most expensive roster in CFB this year.
  2. FLANGA

    Stanley Cup Final

    STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!
  3. FLANGA

    Stanley Cup Final

    I was there tonight, and I will have to turn the volume up in my truck tomorrow. LET’S GO CANES
  4. FLANGA

    Uniform petition if this tickles your fancy...

    Is Bama’s “A” for Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, or Alaska? I have trouble determining.
  5. FLANGA

    OT Pickup trucks

    I’ve got 105k on a ‘21 Lariat with the 5.0. Absolutely no issues out of it whatsoever so far.
  6. FLANGA

    OT: Have any of you read any of Gene Hackman's novels

    I just finished 11/22/63. Read it. Although it looks intimidating, it’s really entertaining, and you read it faster than you’d think it’d take you to read a book that size.
  7. FLANGA

    OT: First House

    Thanks guys, this is all really good info. In particular, I really like the idea of having a 30 year and paying on the principal like a 15. Hadn’t thought of that combination of flexibility and equity buildup before. A little extra background to give some context to things you’ve mentioned...
  8. FLANGA

    OT: First House

    A little good news amongst the world of nonstop bad news we live in...I went under contract on my first house last night, and I can’t wait to stop paying rent to the man. What advice does the pack have to offer regarding home ownership, specifically with your first home? Also, I’m hoping to...
  9. FLANGA

    PSA: Sturgill Simpson is currently playing...

    Can also watch it on YouTube. Unfortunately I’m just catching the last 10 minutes
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis, Nate Frazier remain questionable for Vanderbilt-Georgia on Friday's SEC availability report