Recent content by FlaKnight

  1. F

    Old Dominion Drops Wrestling - Should Rutgers Pursue Michael McGee

    Old Dominion University announced they are discontinuing the wrestling program. AD announced that financial issues arising from Corona virus contributed to shutdown.
  2. F

    The Rutgers 'Low Star' offensive team

    I met the McCourty twins in Mobile AL when Devin played in the Sr. Bowl. Great conversation in the hotel before the player signing session. Real real nice guys. I asked Devin what he weighed when he arrived at RU. 5'10" 155 lbs. Measured 5'11" 195 at Sr. Bowl. If there was an ounce of fat...
  3. F

    McCourty Twins to Be Inducted into Hall of Distinguished Alumni

    I met Devin and Jason in Mobile, AL when Devin played in the Senior Bowl. Both young men were polite and courteous. I remember asking Devin about his physical stature when he arrived at RU. He said he was 5' 10" and weighed 155 lbs. Checked in at Senior Bowl at 5'11" and 195. If he had any...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage