Recent content by Fist2Back

  1. Fist2Back

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    He's still learning obviously. That was a valuable lesson there. Keep looking to score.
  2. Fist2Back

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    I was a member of a message board for a different sport many years ago and they implemented a {spoiler} {/spoiler}tag. (The square brackets) Anything posted inside that tag was greyed out to any user who chose to block them in their settings. If you did block spoilers you could still click on...
  3. Fist2Back

    '26 Senior Pan Am Champ., 5/7-10, thread

    While I'm sure at times that's true, it's a lame excuse. In this instance they ran a "We are having technical difficulties" page a couple times each mat. If they were not aware of the issues it's even worse service in my opinion. I think it lasted over an hour. This has been a recurring issue...
  4. Fist2Back

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    RBY is not impressed.
  5. Fist2Back

    B1G Meet & Greet

    Hopefully someone will let the local establishments know what to expect. The mid-session rush at many of these hosts are completely caught off guard by the amount of visitors. That being said, what are some can't miss places to eat and drink while we are in town? We are catching PSU hockey...
  6. Fist2Back

    Live updates: Big Ten wrestling preseeds release on BTN

    Wouldn't that have boosted Byrd's numbers?
  7. Fist2Back

    Live updates: Big Ten wrestling preseeds release on BTN

    I think with regard to 133 there is a valid argument either way. I do think past season's accomplishments should be a part, but only if the wrestlers are tied and both wrestled all their scheduled matches. If an injury caused matches to be missed then that is out the window, this sport is...
  8. Fist2Back

    Real American Freestyle

    Someone said it awhile back, amateur hour. The announcers are terrible. The officiating is terrible. The scripted interviews are terrible. Stream is inconsistent. I want this kind of thing to work for wrestling, but man from top to bottom it's a bad product. There was some decent wrestling...
  9. Fist2Back

    Parking for B10 Championships

    Anybody with experience with this app, is it possible to change License Plate number after? I'm pretty sure what vehicle we are using, but we may decide to rent since it's such a long drive.
  10. Fist2Back

    Big Ten Tix............

    Got mine, terrible seats but at least I'll be there. Might look to upgrade in after market since it's just my wife and I. Usually have 6-8 people so this will be unique.
  11. Fist2Back

    Big Ten Tix............

    I I go every year and they always list 4 sessions. Day two is only a single ticket. If you decide to go to wrestlebacks then you go early, otherwise your ticket is good for the later (Championship) session as well. 3 Tickets.
  12. Fist2Back

    Upsets the Weekend of 1/15/26

    It was the difference in the dual as well. All things stay the same, MN wins by a point instead of an 8 point loss.
  13. Fist2Back

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    Don't know anything about the poster or the situation, but sure looks bad. EDIT: I also saw this just now posted elsewhere earlier. I'm late as usual.
  14. Fist2Back

    Match Notes for Iowa & Northwestern

    Unusual also to me, we are favorites at 125 and not at 184.
  15. Fist2Back

    2026 Southern Scuffle tournament thread

    Right where he wants them 😁
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set