Recent content by fishwater99

  1. F

    SEC Tournament Basketball Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Auburn

    I like Florida and we need to spend some money to get some players just saying.
  2. F

    Basketball Pickup

    Like Joker, but he can dunk. lol
  3. F

    Bad Coaching

    Seriously are you that dumb?
  4. F

    Bad Coaching

    How do you shoot a three with that much time left when you have the bigs inside? Live in die by the three I see. I am back bitches
  5. F

    Jackson Airport

    Is it 1.5 hrs you have to be there before flight to check a bag?
  6. F

    For the Jackson metro people - Fenians is closing**

    Where will we meet before the Jackson basketball game now..
  7. F

    OT: Country Pleasin' Pineapple

    Every time I go to MS, I fly back to CO with a backpack cooler full. Lil Butcher Shoppe from Hburg is good too.
  8. F

    OT - Mortgage question

    I have had a Roundpoint mortgage, no real issues, but sold that property recently, so no longer with them.
  9. F

    NCAA Tournament Game Thread - MSU vs Pitt

    He should have drove to the basket, had time.
  10. F

    Win and Your In Game Thread

    Stop shoot 3 pointers on the way down the floor, WTF. Get a good look.
  11. F

    Win and Your In Game Thread

    Need to play good defense here in 2nd.
  12. F

    Wait, Chad Ramey is a dawg?

    Played with him years ago at Fulton CC when he was in HS, he took some of my money that day. lol Good kid and even better golfer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'