Recent content by FireworksForJeffy

  1. F

    Another stadium question

    <div> </div><div>No endzone seats there, and it looks fine. There's no reason to attempt a tiny section on y'alls expansion either. </div><div> </div><div>For a school with an architecture department, I figured State would be a bit more definitive about the plans.</div>
  2. F

    The Grasshopper Tweets Pic of "Our Stadium"

    Looks kind of like Oklahoma State's renovations, which ended up looking nice.<div> </div><div> </div>
  3. F

    Bovada released college football future bets today - what say ye?

    I think Carolina's got as much of a chance at the East division title.
  4. F

    Bovada released college football future bets today - what say ye?

    Roughly the same odds as Osama Bin Laden chilling with Hitler in hell.
  5. F

    Vanderbilt's future

    Vandy is not "Berkeley East" by a long shot. Maybe I'm biased because I'm around the medical side more than the undergrads, but that campus is as conservative as Oxford for the most part. Hell, I wouldn't even call it a terribly liberal place.<div> </div><div>Any school whose primary clientele...
  6. F

    OT: For those that play NCAA 13

    people fly or disappear completely during instant replays, buttons won't select the correct plays in the huddle, the commentary is often completely wrong ("They went for it on fourth down last time and got stopped" when I scored a touchdown on 2nd and goal...).<div> </div><div>This is literally...
  7. F

    new ole miss billboard

    Most of the rest of the country really doesn't think about the name itself. They just know Ole Miss is one of the Mississippi schools, and some people are into sports enough to know it's where Eli or Patrick Willis or That Dude From The Blind Side went. <div> </div><div>Your sentence would be...
  8. F

    new ole miss billboard

    For all research/academic purposes, we're The University of Mississippi. For all athletics/nickname purposes, we're Ole Miss. <div> </div><div>eta - I think you'll see "Ole Miss" on official mail to alumni. And our website is olemiss.edu, so there's that. As far as my use, if someone asks me...
  9. F

    Is the MSU "brand" limited?

    for Southern suburbanites. If you meet someone at Ole Miss, they're as likely to be from the suburbs of Birmingham, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, or Dallas as they are to be from Vicksburg, Ocean Springs, Madison, or Tupelo.<div> </div><div>I can't say whether that's a good...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith retains lead in Polymarket odds after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football How a 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'