Recent content by FireAlarmDawg

  1. F

    3 Things needed

    A lot of the offensive line problems could be solved by not standing 15 yards apart. It’s hard to be a good decision maker when you have a lineman in your face in .5 seconds. I didn’t see many clean pockets at all. Drew Brees couldn’t throw behind that line.
  2. F

    Defense

    I don’t see that as a possibility. They were gassed towards the end of the night. Aren’t strikes me as the type that flat out will not stand for a player checking out. I feel like they had somewhat of a chip on their shoulder coming into this season with the media talking about how bad our...
  3. F

    The only way this can possibly work

    Absolutely not. You HAVE to have a decent running game to force the defense to account for it.
  4. F

    Mason Miller

    I’m pretty excited to see how Gabe works out on the line. The way this line has played he could probably suit up now.
  5. F

    Mason Miller

    We haven’t historically recruited pass blocking linemen. I think that may? have started a little bit in the Moorehead era though. I just hope we can acclimate better next year.
  6. F

    The only way this can possibly work

    1. We have to stop the wide splits. It doesn’t matter if we have prime Aaron Rodgers in the backfield, when you have 3 defenders in your face it’s hard to complete accurate passes down field. 2. Costello needs to sit. Rodgers had a much better feel of where to go with the ball. Costello looked...
  7. F

    Any other Tyler Childers fans?

    I still haven’t got this forum thing down yet. That’s a link to one of my favorite songs of his.
  8. F

    Any other Tyler Childers fans?

    Made an account just to reply to you. I’ve been listening to Tyler for a while now. One of the best out there currently in my opinion. Anything off of any of his albums is gold
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote