Recent content by findaway

  1. F

    1-A and 1-AA playoffs predictions

    How many middle schools feed into Murphy High?
  2. F

    Holmes v. Lakewood

    I didn't say he wasn't a great player, just questioning the stats. I was just going by what I saw on maxpreps. That's a lot of tackles for a starter who only plays half of the game because Edenton beats most of the teams with a running clock.
  3. F

    Holmes v. Lakewood

    JKVikes: It's obviously about the stats. Maybe they think it will help him get a college look? Don't know that for sure but I think they do have several kids with more speed than Bailey but he gets most of the touches. I noticed the same thing with Edenton's defense. It shows their leading...
  4. F

    Northeastern

    Northeastern has consistently had more talent than any team in eastern NC over the last 10 years but has always underachieved. Once again, I thought this year they could get over the hump, yet they lose at home with division 1 talent all over the field?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act