Recent content by FHSPSU67

  1. FHSPSU67

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Pass into dirt was by #4 Eskildsen
  2. FHSPSU67

    Fran Fisher

    That '85 Maryland game was the hottest (105F) I've ever been to. After the game there was a small deli next to the stadium. and I grabbed 2 Qts of lemonade and downed them both.
  3. FHSPSU67

    Fran Fisher

    Kevin Thompson?
  4. FHSPSU67

    What were the five best/most exciting games at Beaver Stadium?

    1981 Pitt My kind of game! (Sorry, I forgot the Home part)
  5. FHSPSU67

    OT: Slap Shot on TCM tonight 8 ET, Tuesday

    Carole is who you're trying to remember.
  6. FHSPSU67

    PRAYERS ANSWERED. (Update) Asking for prayers. For myself.

    Prayers coming your way!
  7. FHSPSU67

    Has anyone heard this will Jack Ham's last season?

    I saw this, too,, possibly on a youtube video, but I can't confirm it.
  8. FHSPSU67

    OT: Is there any way to opt out of AI searches? I use Chrome.

    Try this link and then turn on the extension" https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/no-google-ai-overview/ejhnffognpkdgpflpbafcgpfogkknlgo?hl=en
  9. FHSPSU67

    OT: Favorite rock lyrical couplets, 2 lines max. What you like?

    I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here - Billy Ray Cyrus
  10. FHSPSU67

    AKB: Is opening your computer and cleaning the dust out of it viable for a civilian?

    Another way : (35) Have you tried #pressurewashing your #computer #fall #cleaning #computers - YouTube
  11. FHSPSU67

    OT: Has anyone rage quit their job...

    59, 3 months short of 60. I had accumulated vacation time to get me thru those 3 months. Now going on my 22nd year of retirement.
  12. FHSPSU67

    I think some of the new posters are A.I.

    I wish you were around back then to tell this to my students. They just considered me an "old fogie" at the grand old age of 25-28.
  13. FHSPSU67

    I think some of the new posters are A.I.

    When I was teaching electronics tech. for a few years, I always believed in students using slide rules until they were proficient in those before using a calculator. You really don't know if an answer is right or wrong when using a calculator unless you've done the "grunt'" work to truly...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set