Recent content by FHJackets90

  1. FHJackets90

    Union County Football

    *Union County Football Week 7* *Forest Hills 28 Mount Pleasant 21 *Monroe 49 *Parkwood 18 *Piedmont 21 *Porter Ridge 26 *Sun Valley 43 *Cuthbertson 12 *Marvin Ridge 3 *Weddington 42 Bonnie Cone 20 *Union Academy 49 *Metrolina Christian - Bye Week Southern Carolina 7A/6A Conference Weddington...
  2. FHJackets90

    Forest Hills @ Mount Pleasant

    It might have had something to do with the dirty hit by Mount Pleasant in the JV game last night that sent our guy off in the ambulance. I watched it on NFHS. Maybe we were getting some payback. I noticed the Deputy got between them. Their fans are bad. Always have been. Crazy 🤪
  3. FHJackets90

    Forest Hills @ Mount Pleasant

    Forest Hills 28 Mount Pleasant 21 Final Score Shouldn't haven't been this close. We only punted once. Pretty much moved the ball easy. They used slow methodical running drives which was tough with their good size. Refs were horrendous in the 3rd Quarter. Then at the end of the game Mount...
  4. FHJackets90

    Forest Hills @ Mount Pleasant

    Forest Hills 21 Mount Pleasant 7 Halftime
  5. FHJackets90

    Concord

    I miss those great games between Forest Hills and Concord back when I was in high school in the 80s. Coach Smith and Coach Lowery were great friends and it was always a close battle. Hate seeing the Spiders program not being a top team.
  6. FHJackets90

    Union County Football

    *Union County Football week 6* *Weddington 42 *Sun Valley 0 East Rutherford 12 *Forest Hills 35 Lumberton 3 *Monroe 43 *Porter Ridge 14 Charlotte Catholic 34 *Cuthbertson 28 *Piedmont 55 *Union Academy 36 South Stanly 21 N. Raleigh Christian 7 *Metro. Christian 17 Parkwood - BYE Marvin Ridge -...
  7. FHJackets90

    Scores

    I understand I have issues myself. Not sure if you follow the games on MaxPreps but I do the scoring on there for FH. I try to do it play by play as the game goes along. Just follow Forest Hills football on the app and you can follow the game.
  8. FHJackets90

    Post scores for 5A/6A 9/25

    Not sure why. Could be something to do with the construction going on with the old high school just behind the home side. That's my best guess.
  9. FHJackets90

    Post scores for 5A/6A 9/25

    Forest Hills 35 East Rutherford 12 Final Score FH looked a little flat at times coming off last weeks big win over Hoke Co. Hard to understand why East Rutherford doesn't have a win. Definitely some talent there. FH goes to (5 - 0) with the first conference game next week at Mount Pleasant.
  10. FHJackets90

    Union County Football

    *Union County Football Week 5* *Piedmont 7 *Marvin Ridge 51 *Porter Ridge 34 *Cuthbertson 14 Trinity Christian 19 *Parkwood 20 *Forest Hills 27 Hoke County 26 (OT) *Union Academy 27 North Rowan 33 *Metrolina Christian 35 Covenant Day 6 *Monroe - Bye week * Sun Valley - Bye Week Southern...
  11. FHJackets90

    Post scores for 7A/8A 9/18

    Forest Hills has played Hoke County and Fairmont and I'm tired of traveling for non-conference games. I know they make home & home deals so Hoke played at FH last year.
  12. FHJackets90

    Post scores for 7A/8A 9/18

    Forest Hills 27 Hoke County 26 Overtime
  13. FHJackets90

    Scores

    This game was at Hoke County so I believe that might be the reason this game wasn't on. If FH aren't being broadcast home games it could be something to do with all the construction around the stadium. I know the press box was suppose to get some upgrades since the stadium got turf and a new...
  14. FHJackets90

    Scores

    Forest Hills 27 Hoke County 26 Overtime What a ball game!!!!!
  15. FHJackets90

    Post JV scores for 5A/6A 9/17

    Hoke County 30 Forest Hills 6 Final FH JV having a tough season. (0-3)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set