Recent content by Ferreri22

  1. F

    So on our roster, WHO is eligible to return next season? I believe Clark, Hines, Dar, Godswill and Feltson. Anybody else?

    I’m higher on Simpkins over Williams. I think Twin has another level in him, and he seems to like coming off the bench. If you want to be a somewhat serious team, Williams cannot be a starter. Way more miss than hit… and although this will rub most wrong, Godswill is not a BE player. Unless...
  2. F

    Hmmmmm....

    Thats asking a lot, eps since we can very well be Dogs for all our remaining games. As am aside, All this Kim English talk is funny, because guess what- we’re most likely going to play them in the 4/5 game at MSG. Thats the last team I want to play out of all the scrum in the middle of...
  3. F

    Who ya got

    You guys are too funny. Much like Nova, CU is a matchup nightmare where we never play well. They’ll spread us out, shoot 30+ 3’s (most of them open looks). Just have to hope they only make 10ish, and not 15ish. Otherwise, I just dont see it.. And yes, fully aware we “beat” them at home...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade