Recent content by featherchaser

  1. F

    Anybody need a bulldog puppy?

    Yeah, these pups are pricey. I'd like to see a pic of the little devil. Been trying to talk myself into gettin one, just don't know if I have the money for a lab and a Bulldog.
  2. F

    Ya Boy 2010

    Ya Boy: Ricco Sanders Offensive MVP: Perkins Defensive MVP: Pernell McPhee (pressuring opposing QBs will be key for us and he'll cause a lot of picks) Offensive Breakout: Brandon Heavens Defensive Breakout: Mo Langston Freshman of the Year: Perkins
  3. F

    There sure is a lot of wool around here...

    made here. Its easy to get wrapped up in how good the guys look when we've all been College football deprived for months now. Also easy to forget that other teams are out there improving and learning everyday. Facts are facts: We are an unproven team with a lot to improve on, but a lot of...
  4. F

    So I just purchased the BDJ/SPS special....

    I'm a jack-tard and did the same... Can ya help me out?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia