Recent content by Faulconer1991

  1. F

    Are they electronic? Do you meet for money? I’m a huge ksu guy and will be bringing my wife

    Are they electronic? Do you meet for money? I’m a huge ksu guy and will be bringing my wife
  2. F

    Where are tickets located and how much

    Where are tickets located and how much
  3. F

    Sorry just realized said singles. I will look for tickets together but thank you!

    Sorry just realized said singles. I will look for tickets together but thank you!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade