Recent content by Fatpirate21

  1. F

    Javion Tyndale

    I’d love this fella. Epitome of a Sha guy, reminds me of Budd and Sha
  2. F

    SHU Merch

  3. F

    SHU Merch

    Awesome.
  4. F

    Personal Tidbit

    Thank God you were here to crack the case. Imagine believing a harmless story without demanding surveillance footage, eyewitness testimony, and a forensic investigation. You really do manage to suck the fun out of every thread I’ve seen you in. I’m not sure why you even stick around this forum...
  5. F

    World Cup

    I took Netherlands. They’re a very physical team
  6. F

    What's your current opinion of SHU declining an invitation to the Crown

    As much as I love watching this team play, I think this was the right move in the NIL era. I’m also a “play till you can’t” guy. I just don’t want other teams using the crown to poach our players— which they would have. You do what’s best for the team’s future. It’s also not the same thing as...
  7. F

    Hines - 2 minutes in 1st Half

    Guess you got your answer. We saved him for the second half when we were down 11 and won 56-27 in the second half.
  8. F

    If I am SHU Tuesday

    Don’t want Godswill playing any minutes tomorrow. Would rather this doesn’t happen. Maybe Sha can pick up a tech if the team is playing horrible but neither of our bigs should even attempt, especially Najai. I’m also not sure if that’s the best way to motivate this team. They already have a...
  9. F

    WOW!!!

    Really happy with the guys. Sha is getting everything he can out of this team. Sha is as good as it gets. Hope this year shows the school how important NIL is
  10. F

    WOW!!!

    Not yet, but next year he will be.
  11. F

    Payne Again!

    Crazy to say: if the season ended tonight-Payne would be BE player of the year. He’s been stellar as of late. I can’t even begin to express how happy I am with Sha’s scouting ability this year! Really happy with how we’ve turned out so far.
  12. F

    Who ya got

    SHU- 76 Prov- 64
  13. F

    Uncanny how similar Payne & Hines stats are over 10 games

    Upwards of 2M likely in the current market. Hopeful we can retain him but I’m just happy he’s here for now, he’s going to have a ton of SEC tampering going on. Best to not get our hopes up and just enjoy our player while we have him imo! If he stays for 2/3 years tho he’ll one of the best...
  14. F

    How many votes Monday?

    Not sure how many votes. After the St. John’s game there’s an argument for us being top 2 in the BE. I don’t think that’s a crazy statement. Gotta commend Sha on his roster construction with minimal NIL. Deserving of a big extension. I was a big on pushing a GM, but if Sha can keep this up I’ll...
  15. F

    Shaheen Holloway says Seton Hall missed on key targets — but still turned season around Zagoria

    Chris Bell, Barrington, macaleab rich, Naas Cunningham and Kimani Hamilton are the ones who come to mind off the top of my head. Chris Bell and Hamilton are the only ones who would’ve made a difference for us, in my opinion (maybe Barrington).
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit