Recent content by FareTheeVol

  1. FareTheeVol

    Vols probably going to be tough

    Woah man, I was trying to send positive vibes all-around??? Let's be civil? I actually came here to read more about your 5 star signing today
  2. FareTheeVol

    Vols probably going to be tough

    Vol fan here. Very excited to have another round of great games between our two programs. I know you all are the historic and current favorites in the SEC, but having UT bring another SEC team to national limelight is fun for our rivalry.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Florida vs. South Carolina enters lightning delay at halftime
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing