Recent content by Fang1

  1. F

    I found something out at my specialist today…

    I"m so sorry, said a prayer for you and hang in there!
  2. F

    OT: most influential country artist ever

    lot of similarities to "Oh Brother"
  3. F

    OT: most influential country artist ever

    Jimmy, not even close as far as influencing country music. everyone else stood on his shoulders as a songwriter, and be honest, how many of us have a Jimmy Rodgers CD?
  4. F

    i need idea's for parent with Alzheimer's

    This post hurts me and encourages me at the same time. Kudo's to all of ya'll who have or are 'honoring your father and mother', not there yet but i can see signs............
  5. F

    OT: Pocket Knife

    SOGzilla, I'm rough on them but this one's hard to break.
  6. F

    Johnny Long has issues

    Like Hines did earlier w/o the circus show
  7. F

    Johnny Long has issues

    not a fan, looked like some UT crap.
  8. F

    Where is our weatherman?

    Paging Hugh’s burner from a hurricane …..
  9. F

    OT: Welders

    Yep on the Hobart 140, had a millermatic 130xp and I was always trying to do more than it could. Haven’t had that problem with the Hobart. It just seems “hotter” and feeds the wire better. I’d adjusted and researched to no end. Took it to an old retired friend to help and he finally said “go get...
  10. F

    Mississippi State and I need Marriage Counseling

    Good Lord. I’ve got two girls and I thought I lived in an estrogen castle……
  11. F

    This opt out **** is ridiculous and when I watched the National defensive

    It’s just business, like college football. This morphing into semi-pro is what it is, and it’s making me care less about watching. Agree with coast, just do a playoff and scrap the rest.
  12. F

    Way OT: Good grief Honda

    An Particulate filters on gas engines coming too, that should be loads of fun……. https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/biden-harris-administration-proposes-strongest-ever-pollution-standards-cars-and
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return