Millard North -7.5
Millard South -21.5
Omaha Westside -20.5
Bennington -10.5
Waverly +4.5
Papillion-La Vista South -9.5
Skutt Catholic -10.5
Elkhorn North -7.5
Gretna East -17.5
Boys Town -13.5
Norris -7.5
Aurora -20.5
Scottsbluff -17.5
Chadron -13.5
Boone Central -6.5
GICC -28.5
Bergan Catholic...
Westside -10.5
Millard North -3.5
Omaha North +17.5
Kearney -7.5
Lincoln North Star +13.5
Papillion-La Vista South +6.5
Lincoln Southeast +3.5
Bennington -24.5
Aurora -13.5
York +13.5
Blair -6.5
Gretna East -21.5
Ashland-Greenwood -20.5
Minden -9.5
Lakeview +10.5
Cedar Catholic -13.5
Gothenburg...
Creighton Prep @ Bennington -9.5
Omaha Central @ Omaha Westside -24.5
Lincoln Southwest -7.5 @ Kearney
Millard West -2.5 @ Papillion-La Vista
Elkhorn South -4.5 @ Columbus
Benson @ Omaha North -14.5
Grand Island @ Elkhorn North -20.5
Gretna East @ Waverly -10.5
Blair -3.5 @ Skutt...
Nebraska HS Football — Week 3
Millard South -10.5 @ Elkhorn South
Omaha Westside -17.5 @ Bellevue West
Columbus @ Bennington -6.5
Gretna -3.5 @ Gretna East
Waverly -20.5 @ Gross Catholic
Aurora -7.5 @ Lincoln Pius X
Lincoln Northeast @ Papillion-La Vista South -4.5
Lincoln Southeast @...
0 boys basketball players, 0 girls basketball players, 0 volleyball players went out from Scribner/Snyder. Until that changes all a school is taking on is the enrollment number which pushes LV up a class.
Honestly through 3 quarters it wasn't terrible. Pender shot the lights out of the ball, what other girls team shoots it at the percentage that they had to have shot that game?
Where I find this to be a horrible display was running the SET PLAY coming out in the 4th quarter to get #3 a look at...
I watched the game on youtube after this link got posted. I have a few observations and a few questions.
1. Clearly trying to break the record that is undeniable.
2. Left starters in way too long, give the JV's the 4th qtr.
3. Pender played about 5 different defenses. (Working on things for...
I watched a quarter of this game so far, Yates has at least 20 of the 32 and pulls up from 30 feet on nearly every possession. I can’t see anything different than what I said in a previous post. It’s Yates 1 on 5 and the supporting cast disappears.